RAMIZ HASANOV AYVAZ OGHLY
- Mr. Hasanov was born on August 20, 1961 in Marneuli, Georgia;
- In 1978-1983, he studied at the Moscow State Institute of International Relations;
- In 1983-1990, he worked at the Ministry of Foreign Trade of Soviet Union;
- In 1990-1992, he worked at the Foreign Economic Relations Commission (Committee since 1992) under the Cabinet of Ministers of Azerbaijan;
- In 1993-1997, he worked at the Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
- In 1997-2004, he was the first Deputy Chairman of Azerkontrakt OJSC.
- In 2004-2005, Mr. Hasanov served as the Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of the Republic of Azerbaijan to Georgia.
- Since December 14, 2005, he works as the Chairman of State Committee for Standardization, Metrology and Patent.
Mr. Hasanov is fluent in English, Russian, Turkish and Georgian.
He's married and has two children.